Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas

At the risk of the PC police running around shushing, I'll say it again. Merry Christmas. Oh course, depending on which friend I'm talking to - Happy Hanukkah, Merry Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, and Merry NaBangBang (don't mind that friend... he's mostly harmless.)

It's been a barren board here at the Natural Nerd Nest for the last few weeks, sorry about that. We're going through a brief period of rebuilding, overhauling, and general construction here, but once Christmas is past we'll be up and running with new daily updates starting on December 27th. Both I and the Prime Geek have some rather ambitious plans, both for the site... and some rather nifty ones for our own day to day lives. Here's hoping I can get the readership coming back again... I think you'll be pleased with the new additions we're putting in.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and please remember. Step out of the glow of the lights, walk away for a bit from the piles of sparkly paper and mountains of "stuff" tossed at us in the next few days, and just take a few moments to take a big breath and hug your family tight.

Night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just watch out with the "Happy Hanukkahs" in NYC.

Jenna said...

Let 'em come. The day I let some knuckle dragger dictate what I say and where is when I hang it up as a human and start my own species.

Reasons why I carry my cane... and keep a power-lifter husband near me at all times while in the city.

Have a great holiday.