Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This.... Could be Bad

A short note, and then later tonight I will finish off the directions for your very own war skirt. A few moments ago I received a long awaited invitation, one that may begin to consume far more of my time then my husband would wish.

Yes... I finally got my Ravelry invite. This... could be bad. If you don't knit, don't worry about it. If you do... or your significant other does and they have just started ranting over your shoulder, I do beg your forgiveness. That is, if you are one of the 19,000 poor shlubs still waiting. If its any condolence at all, it took me a month to get mine, but they seem to be picking up the pace now. (And yes... it is TOTALLY worth it.)

Now, for the non-knitter/sewer/crafty person... not to worry. Natural Nerds will resume its regularly scheduled nerdiness by tomorrow. The need to branch from this site and begin work on the sister sites is becoming very clear, as I want this to remain a green/nerd site, not nerdly by way of Martha.

Here. To make it up to you, I leave a peace offering in the form of my wedding pic, an example of my nerd cred, shall we say.
No, Yoda didn't marry us - Yes, if this was video you would hear Lord and Lady being introduced over the Imperial March - And Yes... those are custom made combat-capable lightsabers.
See.... still nerdly.


No comments: