Friday, September 21, 2007

A Slight Interruption

Sorry, sorry, regularly scheduled posts will resume in the morning, we have had an exciting few days with an elderly relative becoming ill.... thankfully nothing a short visit in the hospital for fluids and a stern "Don't you dare scare us like that" yelp couldn't fix, along with a tiny bit of cat drama. Bob Barker will be so proud, but Trouble #2 was successfully "fixed" yesterday, and she is now home and resting comfortably.

On my side of the bed.

Hogging the blankets.

At what point did did four small furry Napoleon-wanna be's take over my home?

Anyway, tomorrow its back to all the Green Poop that fit to Print... or compost. Whichever.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Glad your family member is ok.

As far as the cat, my long hair version of the cat you hold is driving me a little nuts, she will NOT drink out of her bowl with the other 3 cats. NOOOOooo, she has to drink out of MY ice water, or if I have Iced Tea all bet are off she shoves her head down in the cup and will drink it until her tummy starts swelling. I'm the ONLY person in the house who cup she drinks out of, my older daughters try to get her to drink out thier cups but no it's MY cup only. And what really gets me is she'll jump up on my desk walk across it and my keyboard to my cup drink then walk back across the desk to plop down on the shelf abouve my phone, then sit there watching me while I work on the computer. why am I the only one she harassess? :)