Monday, September 29, 2008

ARRRGGGHH!!!

With a side of Ack.

Over a week without the bloody internet - shut off because we OVERPAID and their little neurons couldn't handle the excitement.

Behind in school work, behind in tons else... and just frankly wanting a solid day of rain to come along so I can catch back up.

Grumble grumble.

On the up side, I got a lot of knitting on my hopefully to be birthday sweater (here's hoping I won't have the wear the dratted thing as a tube top.) accomplished, the wood pile is now taller than I am (just have two more rows to go to be ready for snow), and we have tons of new projects on the hop.

Pretty please can I have a few boring weeks?



When I find the dratted person who laid this Chinese curse of an interesting life on me, I'm going to throttle them. Interestingly.

No comments: